Best Young Highland Ambassador
People are the essence of the Highlands & Islands Tourism industry. The future of our industry lies with our young people, having the passion, ambition and dedication to want to have successful careers within this dynamic industry.
You, as an employer/lecturer or community worker, have a commitment to encourage our young people to reach their aspirations via your level of support, guidance and skills development.
The Best Young Highland Ambassador award* is open to all young people aged 30 and under, on 1st November 2012.
If you have a "Shining Star" within your organisation and you would like to nominate him or her for the Best Young Ambassador of the Year, please complete the entry form.
Entry information to be supplied by nominator (employer/college lecturer/line manager)
Please tell us (in no more than 750 words overall)
- Why you are nominating this person for the Young Ambassador of the Year award?
- Their career details to date
- What barriers the young person has overcome to ensure that their career is on the right track and/or what have they done to ensure their career is on the right track?
- How the young person will embrace their responsibilities as the "Young Ambassador of the year"
- Their level of passion and commitment to your organisation or the Highlands & Islands Tourism Industry
Please feel free to add any additional information which will help us as a judging panel to agree that your nominee is the person we are looking for.
*The Young Ambassador of the Year and the Ambassador of the Year award winners are the only two winners that will not be put forward to the Scottish Thistle Awards in 2013.